Broccoli Seeds for Sprouting by Food to Live (Kosher, Bulk) — 1 Pound
Free Shipping Included! Broccoli Seeds for Sprouting by Food to Live (Kosher, Bulk) — 1 Pound by Food to Live at Black Ant King Plus. MPN: 1. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Rich sources of vitamins A, B, C, E and K, anti-oxidants, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and zinc, carotene, chlorophyll, amino
Features & Highlights
- HEALTH: Broccoli sprouts are one of the healthiest foods you can find.
- TASTE: The sprouts taste delicious and are perfect for juicing, as well as adding to salads, sandwiches, and smoothies.
- HIGH GERMINATION RATE: You can even grow the sprouts to full-sized broccoli.
- NUTRITIONS: Broccoli sprouts are packed with antioxidants and benefit your health in a great number of ways. Broccoli is a nutritional powerhouse and broccoli sprouts are even better. They are packed with vitamins and minerals, including: Vitamin C, Vitamin A, B vitamins, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Zinc, and Potassium.
- DIRECTIONS: If kept dry and securely locked in their original airtight bag, Food to Live Broccoli Seeds remain viable for up to 5 years. If you freeze them without moisture, they can stay viable for up to 15 years. Sprouting Food to Live seeds is very easy. You can use specialized sprouting equipment or use a plain quart jar with a mesh screen lid.
|Manufacturer:||Food to Live|
|Publisher:||Food to Live|
|Studio:||Food to Live|
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.01 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.76 x 1.26 x 1.26 inches|